Thursday 16 February 2012

Think I care-s/t 7" Blue vinyl














Mike recently posted about Think I care's 10". Good timing as I was already expecting this when I read it. This is the first 7" they did on the defunct Dead alive records (who put out some awesome records by the way). This sounds so pissed off!! The singer clearly has had a bad day. I do prefer their early stuff. In the end they did an album on Bridge nine and it sounded like that they modified their sound to suit that label. Anyway this is raw and uncompromising. I already have a standard black vinyl copy so it's nice to grab this cool looking blue version.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Nice! This may be the one TIC record that I've never heard. I'll need to remedy that soon.

Across Your Face said...

what a great album cover!