Thursday 7 April 2011

Low profile threat LP white



Okay , I've had a couple of weeks off as I've been in hospital for an operation, all went went but I have loads of recovery time (off work paid, yay) which means I have no excuse not to update this blog a bit more regularly. So let's get cracking then, a while back I purchased the Low profile 7"(which deep six records put out same as they did this). The fact it had Matt from Infest involved sold me straight away, I've loved Infest since 1992 or something. The weird thing about this LP is that the music was recorded around 2000 and the vocals recorded some ten years later (like the 7inch). It you love the fast, blazing fury of Infest then you'll dig this. Annoyingly I bought a bog standard black vinyly copy and then discovered there were just 100 pressed on white, don't you hate it when that happens? I had no choice but to swallow my pride and open my paypal account (again) while I still had the chance to get one. Anyway I'm glad I did. This shit rules.

No comments: