Thursday 30 June 2016

Angel du$t-Rock the fuck on forever LP Red vinyl


Hard to think I hated this band when I first heard them. Skip to 2-3 years later and I absolutely love them. I even caught them on my trip in NYC this March (playing with Red death!!) and yes they fucking ruled. So here's the new album on new label Pop wig records. A while ago I would have chased every colour up but since air mail is so expensive these days I was happy with just one version. This is the deathwish exclusive colour of 500. If you loved their first album then you should be happy with this. Perfect summer music.

3 comments:

Mike said...

I don't know why, but I've avoided this new album. Perhaps out of fear that they "progressed" and got too much polish and poppy. Summertime is rolling in though, so maybe you are right, and this is a perfect time to finally check it out.

Mark-Sandwell said...

Get on it. Its great.

Anonymous said...

I should check it out, I liked their previous anyway. The title gets me going also.