Tuesday 6 January 2015

Project X-7"

Okay my first post in an age. Let's start the new year off with something big. How about an original Project X 7"? I actually got offered one of these back in 1989 by Walter when I interviewed him on the Gorilla biscuits tour which only saw light in a zine seven years later. Anyway stupidly I never followed him up and here I am a quarter of a century later paying a lot more. Everyone knows the drill with this. Super group side project featuring members of Gorilla biscuits, YOT etc, 500 only pressed by schism records, blah, blah. I've had a silver label bootleg for about 20 years now and then Bridge nine reissued it but nothing beats an original. I'm going to try and pull the trigger this year on some of my bigger wants items. This is a good one to begin with...

1 comment:

massivewaste said...

Great find, congrats.