Friday 14 February 2014

Reason to believe-The next door 7"

I'd actually hadn't realized that I didn't own this anymore until Marcus posted his 111th copy of this on his blog. I used to have it-where did it go? Anyway a friend and I were arranging some shirt trades and he brought this up so we sorted something out. It's a second pressing-I'm not bothered about owning a collection of Marcus's proportions when it comes to this record just yet but I did need to get hold of at least one version.
 I'd forgotten that it's a really great little record. When it came out I was too busy getting blown away by all the Rev stuff like GB's, Chain of strength, side by side etc to really care that much about it despite owning a copy. Goes to show how you can sleep on something for so long. Guess I need a copy of their album now.

No comments: