Tuesday 17 July 2012

Grand Magus-The hunt 2XLP

Grand Magus are a band that I regularly rock out to on the Ipod. I was going to wait until after my trip to obscene extreme and pick up this new album. As luck would have it, I actually picked up a rarer version while I was there, at a cheaper price than if I would paid for if I had picked up a regular version at my store.
 This copy is on dark red and numbered out of 250 where as the normal release is on white vinyl (on Nuclear blast records).
Musically this band never let me down. It's the same catchy rocking shit they are famous for cranking out. I love his vocals and the guitar sound is awesome too. Truth be told I took a sneaky download of this a couple of months ago but I'm glad I've managed to bag a copy.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I haven't heard good things about this new album, and I'm not too familiar with Grand Magnus, so I've kept my distance. Now I can see that I'm going to have to try and download it to give it a listen.

Mark-Sandwell said...

I really like it but everyone is different. Try a download first before you buy. Also I found it grew on me the more I listened to it.