Wednesday 30 November 2011

Wormrot-Noise 10" Promo











This was a strange 'buy'. First up Earache (who I got it from) announced they had some of these in their store and they were free if you paid the £5(!) postage. Hmm okay. It still seemed like a good deal as these are all new tracks. It is indeed a 'promo' as it says so on the sleeve and label. Next up it's a collaborated release between Earache and Scion and Toyota (yes the car manufacturers). I'd heard that Toyota were sponsoring grindcore and death metal bands but I guess I had to see it to believe it. Now I've seen it I still find it hard to digest. If someone had told me twenty years ago that this would happen I would have laughed in their face. So besides all that I'm glad I picked this up. I really like Wormrot, they play full throttle grind. The way it's meant to be.

1 comment:

mcs said...

Toyota?

Jesus. The world has officially now gone insane.