Friday 22 July 2011

Floorpunch-Division one champs 7" Blue



It's not that often these days that I actually do trades but I still like doing them when you deal with a like minded individual who operates fairly and don’t try and take the piss (sadly that excludes a lot of the Hows your edge board). Anyway one item I did seclude in a trade was a second pressing of the Floorpunch 7” on blue (limited to 800). Floorpunch should need no introduction really. Along with In my eyes they were the biggest band to come out of the late 90’s youth crew revival and were known for their in your face and often controversial attitude. Still, whether I disagree or not with some of the things they came with , I can deny musically they still kick my ass so I’m pretty happy to own this copy . I only have two different pressings of this record_I have some catching up to do.

No comments: