Wednesday 18 May 2011

WARHEAD - This world of confusion / Acceleration 7"



Some raging shit here. Two tracks of total aural destruction. As I said in a previous post I'm not that clued up on Japanese hardcore but on the strength of this and the new Parasite 10" I probably need to get more involved. This just sounds so out of control and chaotic. Released simultaneously in Japan thru H:G Fact Records, USA thru Feral Ward and Europe thru La Vida Es Un Mus which this green vinyl copy comes courtesy of. 100 were pressed on this colour and they sold out pretty much straight away. One of the very rare times that living in the UK seems like a bonus. Glad I nabbed one of these, just luck I guess, being off work and spending too much of the day browsing forums and online record stores.

No comments: