Wednesday 17 November 2010

Iron age-Constant struggle LP red




Scored this off Egay last week, it's a special pressing of Iron age's debut LP which was sold at the 10th anniversary bash for Youngblood records on red vinyl and numbered out of 225. I got this at a good price but it marks my fifth copy of this record. Sadder still,I'm missing the recent clear vinyl repress which I will have to pick up at some point. Yeah I know, I need to get out more.
Seriously though, this record is still a killer. Although I prefer their 2nd album (the sleeping eye) this is still a cracking record. I got into hardcore through metal and it was the crossover stuff that led me to where I am today and this reminds me of something I would have been listening to when I was 16-17 and yes that was quite a while ago.

No comments: