Friday 20 July 2012

Extortion/Cold world-split LP

Another new record from Extortion. This time a split with the long running and long overlooked Cold world from Austria (not to be confused with the tough guy band of the same name). Both bands play full on raging shit. I'm ashamed to say this is the first time that I've ever heard cold world. Now I need to locate their other stuff.
 I picked this up last week at the extreme obscene festival as the guy from RSR record had a stall. There are 100 on red and 100 on white which went to the bands to sell (and have gone already) with the rest on black. If anyone knows where I can find a download of this then please hook me up. I've had a search but come up short so far.

1 comment:

Cbags69 said...

I have ripped a FLAC version of this if you want it