Saturday 17 March 2012

Brutal truth-Extreme Conditions Demand Extreme Responses LP Original













Another LP I used to won and another one that I stupidly decided to trade and then got ripped off by some motherfucker on the old Revelation trade board. I always had a CD of this and I jumped on the vinyl repress a couple of years back but there's nothing like owning an original. To be honest, I prefer Brutal truth's second album but this is still a grind classic. I remember being knocked over when I first heard this (way back in 1992, fuck). It always delivers. A zillion kids heard this album and decided to start their own grind bands and I bet not many of them got even close to matching the quality and brutality on here. Brutal truth did do some ropey stuff later on but I can stick this on and remind myself how great they once were.

No comments: