Sunday 30 January 2011

Mongoloids gig stuff



Last night the Mongolids were playing Manchester so since I 'd just discovered I'd been paid early from work I decided jump on a train and go along. Hey, what else is there to do on a Saturday night except stay in and watch crap telly.
Anyway the truth is I'm not that keen on the Mongoloids. I can't get into into that dude's vocals. Still I had a good time. It's always amusing to watch people doing that stupid floorpunch type dancing. It looks like they're fighting invisble people. Also despite the fact I'm not their biggest fan, it didn't deter me from buying a couple of records. First up a European tour press of their 'assorted music' 12" with a nice silk screened cover and numbered out of 125.

Also I picked up their last 7", dunno how many these are limited to. They may not get played much but they're reminders of a fun night out.

No comments: