Monday 18 February 2013

Dinosaur Jr-Bug;live at the 9;30 club LP Live


Hard to believe it’s 24 years since I first heard Dinoaur Jr.’s ‘Bug’ and I never thought I’d still be talking about it nearly quarter of a decade later. It’s become regarded as a true classic and for many fans is their favourite Dinosaur Jr. album. So here’s an official live recording  of a performance of that entire album.  I’m not normally a fan of live albums but this is a sweet package. To start with it’s housed in a silk screened sleeve with a variation of the original artwork and on nice green vinyl. Also it’s a great quality recording-a must for fans. Limited to 800 I believe. Outer battery records.

3 comments:

mcs said...

I want one of these but can't seem to find one for less than about $45, which seems a lot for a live LP.

Mark-Sandwell said...

It cost me £20 from my local store, I can see if they have any left.

mcs said...

If they have I'd pay that. Seems not unreasonable.