Monday, 23 November 2015

Kiss it goodbye-She loves me, she loves me not LP

Here's one that's been on my wants list nearly forever. This album came out in 1997 via Revelation records. I knew I was going to love this straight away as it feature ex-members of Deadguy and Rorscach. Two bands I fucking loved. Despite owning a promo CD that I got sent to review for an old zine and grabbing the white vinyl repress from a few years back, I still needed this first pressing on clear wax (of just 317 copies pressed). Finding one on eBay from a UK seller made me more happy as I didn't have to pay insane postage costs. Fuck USPS!!!!

2 comments:

geoff said...

not sure why that record doesnt pop up that often. i guess it has a lot people who loyally enjoy it.

Mark-Sandwell said...

It is a damn good record. You're right though it doesn't pop up very often. Thankfully its not one of the heavy hitters price wise.