Friday 22 January 2010

Bad Brains Black dots LP White

Yes I know it's been a while since my last post but I lost my camera. Anyway I decided to get a new and much better one and here's the first post that I've used it on.
Basically this is an add to the previous post (Ebay score) as I did bid on this and lost out by something like a quid on the last minute. As luck would have it the winner bailed out and I was offered this at the bidding price that I put forward originally. Of course I said yes.
Recorded back in 1979 this didn't see the light of day until 1996 when it was finally unearthed and released. 1000 were pressed on a nice white colour. Not sure of the other pressing info.
It's a strange record alright when you read the notes on the history of this recording. They basically recorded it in someone's house but in different spots and the singer ended up in the yard. Many tout this as their finest recording but as great as this is, it will always be 'Rock for light' for me. I'm glad I finally got this. It's been on my wants list for a while now and although it was by far the most expensive record from that batch I did get it for a decent price compared to how much it usually goes for.

No comments: